Welcome GoGetters!

Why hello there.....

I see you're having a little bit of trouble getting some homework done. Just exited out of coursehero? $40 is too much a month for some homework answers, right?
Well you are in the right place.  I was like you once. Yes, quiz answers are usually available, some you might find, and others you might not. I created this little space, as an additional resource for you guys needing answers for your homework. I religiously save all my homework and test answers to study from, but when it's all done, what's the point? 
What am I supposed to do with this all these files?

So I thought, why not just upload them and help someone out?

I would visit coursehero out of desperation for homework and test answers, but I think the site is just exploiting student's work for their own financial gain. College students are usually struggling out here, I would know, and to charge $40, for past student's work, its Ridiculous.

So please help yourselves, to what you need. Comment if you have any questions about some homework that I might have and may not have uploaded yet. This site is completely FREE unlike coursehero. There aren't that many courses on here like coursehero, but if you find something here that was blurred on coursehero, then that makes my day!

If you'd like to show some love, you are more than welcome to comment or even better yet hit that Buy me a coffee above. 

Your support is always appreciated!

Best of luck guys!

Micro

Comments

  1. Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ACG2021-Connect Ch.4

ACG- Connect Ch.9

ACG- Connect Ch. 5